- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification
- Save a tooth that has been so damaged by decay that it can’t support a filling.
- Protect the teeth of a child at high risk for tooth decay, especially when a child has difficulty keeping up with daily oral hygiene.
- Decrease the frequency of sedation and general anesthesia for children unable because of age, behavior, or medical history to fully cooperate with the requirements of proper dental care.
In such cases, a pediatric dentist is likely to recommend a stainless steel crown.
A confident Healthcare Professional with over 8 years’ experience successfully diagnosing & treating patients’ dental conditions. Skilled in Endodontics, Implantology, Healthcare, and Surgery. A confident communicator who can relate well to dental patients. Having a proven ability to ensure that dental practices in a surgery are continuously updated to provide first rate care to patients and their families.
She is a dentist with numerous certificates and accolades to her name . So you see spreading smiles has always been her passion since the past 8 years .She has seamlessly transcended into the corporate ecosystem as the Dental Director at Sabkadentist . For more than 5 years, she’s been handling a highly skilled task force and trains them in the field of dentistry.